CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 28, 2010

4th birthday party

We celebrated Warner's 4th birthday last Saturday with a dinosaur party! It was a very HOT day - over 90 degrees, but it was a success! Warner had a great time and enjoyed his bounce house and cake. He loved having all his friends come to his house, and it was even better to have his cousins Madison, Kepler, & Dax there to0.

The invitation! Jenny Holloway you amaze me everytime. She is so creative!! If you need an invitation, check her out at jennyhollowaydesigns.blogspot.com.

Our little family - these 3 boys in my life make me so happy!

The bounce house was H-U-G-E!! We set it up the day before and even I had a little fun playing. Thank you to our neighbors for letting us borrow it!


The cake matched the invitation.
Jackson woke up halfway through the party and enjoyed being passed around.

Jackson and Pops
Jackson and Aunt Haley
time to sing



this is when I decided to take the cake inside...

Even Jackson had a little friend at the party - Gaines and his mommy, Julie

Jackson and Buddy


cousins - Warner, Madison, & Kepler

more cousins - Madison, Warner, Jackson, Kepler, & Dax
Daddy and Jackson
I still can't believe I have a four year old...and what's even crazier is that in just 3 short months we'll be celebrating Jackson's first birthday! Time flies when you're having fun!!

1 comments:

Haley said...

Sweet, so cute! The boys and I had a good time. It was good to see you guys! Have a good Memorial Day. (the cake was delicious too by the way)