CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Feeling better

Warner is feeling so much better today - his fever is staying down and he is happy again!! Hopefully the fever will stay down and not go up tonight - that's when it's the worse. I am so glad to have his little personality back. He's been playing so hard this morning, laughing, and getting into trouble. He also stuck his finger down his throat during lunch and vomited all over the tray of his highchair...he thought is was funny, mommy did not!!

These pics were taken yesterday afternoon - he hasn't worn clothes in the last 2 days in order to help keep his fever down.

This is Warner's favorite birthday present - given to him by his Uncle Glenn, Aunt Michelle, and cousins Maggie, Matthew, Madison, & Mason. I cannot get him off this thing. If he's not riding it, he's standing beside it pushing it.





This is what Warner does when you say "touchdown".



This is what he does as soon as you start to sing "pat-a-cake".


I am so proud of myself!! I have managed to keep all my plants alive. Aren't these gerber daisies beautiful? I almost lost them a few days ago, but they hung in there.

2 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

so glad warner is feeling better! yay! i feel your pain, camp has been a sickly one at times too--- and i agree on the little car- camp got his for his one year birthday== and STILL is obsessed with it!

Hillary Jordan said...

Oh, I'm so sorry to read about sick Warner! We'll be praying for him, Ginger. Take care of yourselves...