CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 24, 2007

BUSY!!!

This is the word I use these days to refer to my sweet, innocent boy. He is soooo busy!! For example- while sitting on the floor playing with him today, I take my eyes off him for one minute and the next thing I hear is the lamp falling to the floor. Thankfully it did miss him, but now we have a broken lamp. While tending to the lamp, Warner manages to find the goldfish bag that he was snacking on before this incident occurred, and he has both hands down inside the bag. He was very excited about this because he NEVER gets to hold the bag!!



with all the toys he has, he would prefer the remote...


can we go outside now??


how in the world does he sit like that??!!

2 comments:

Kissy said...

What a mess! Just wait until he's walking - you'll have to be one step behind him at ALL times!

the rayners said...

wait till he starts driving, then you'll really be in trouble!!