CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 25, 2007

Hi, my name is Warner

I love my "ride-on toys". I would much rather stand up on the seat rather than sit on it. (mommy was too slow with the camera to catch me doing that) I have figured out that I can pull the "ride-on toy" up to the table/counter and stand on it and get into all sorts of trouble as I throw everything off the table/counter!!


I can go from so sad and upset to...


just as happy as can be in a short 2 seconds!!


I got 5 new teeth in just one week- 3 in the back, and...


2 on the front. You can't quite see them yet because they just broke through, but they are there and I feel much better.


I love to play peek-a-boo.

Where did Warner go?


there he is!!



and, I love my mommy!! Daddy says, "you think mommy hung the moon!"

0 comments: