CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

VIKING COOKING SCHOOL

My sweet husband (with a little help from my sweet friends) surprised me last night for my birthday (the 22nd) with a trip to Greenwood for a class at the Viking Cooking School. It was SO MUCH FUN!! Our friends - Scott & Julie Flowers and Charles & Lesley Johnson went with us and we had a blast. The food was wonderful and we really learned a lot. We can't wait to go back!

before we left - I knew we were going to Greenwood, but that was all I knew.


the menu


me at the stove


my partners (Lesley & Julie) at the work station


Chris dusting his ramekin for the chocolate souffle


The girls (Team 1)


The boys (Team 2)


The finished product - soooo good!!


Great friends - thanks for making my birthday so special!!

3 comments:

the rayners said...

wow! chris gets major points for that bday present. looks like y'all had so much fun. of course, you know pat and i are VERY jealous! i sent you a book this week, have you gotten it?

LT (and Max) said...

what a FUN gift! a good friend of mine used to work at viking and i always told her that i wanted to go there while she was working there but i never did. your hubby did a good job with that gift! happy bday!

Anonymous said...

How fun! What a nice man...I need to take Shelley to one of these. Food looks great...are those sweet potato fries? Shelley and I were talking the other day how those are everywhere these days.