CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My Little Engineer

Warner has an obsession!! He loves to put things in their place - unplug & plug it back in, put the coins in the slot, connect the ends of the wire, put the shapes in their correct slot, put the balls in the hole - he loves to "figure it out".
He spent about 15-20 minutes this morning on his car trying to buckle himself in - he wanted to get those 2 ends snapped together so bad!!


He got a little frustrated!!



2 comments:

Katie said...

Hi Ginger... I was blog surfing tonight and saw your blog. Not sure if you remember me or not. I has been a while. Anyway, your son is adorable. I enjoyed looking at all the pictures you have of him. What a good blogger you are!

Katie Spence Pugh

Crystal and Billy said...

Too cute!