CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 1, 2007

Cutie Pie

So, we tried on our Halloween outfit today - too hot to wear it, but it is October!! As soon as I get the last button snapped Warner walks back to his room, gets his boots out of the closet, brings them to me, and sits on the floor waiting on me to put them on his feet. I am serious about this obsession!! I tried to explain to him that these boots do not match every outfit, and he does have other shoes in his closet to wear. He just laughs!!
Isn't he so cute in his outfit?! I'm so ready for cooler weather...



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kissy said...

Those ole green frog boots have some miles on them!

LT (and Max) said...

i LOVE the fact that he's wearing the boots in all of your recent pictures. that's hilarious! he'll probably NEVER let you get rid of them! :)