CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 29, 2007

hunting season strikes again

my boys in their camo

I came in the other night to find Chris in his chair covered with Warner's toys - It was the funniest thing - I had to take a picture. Warner just kept piling his toys on top of his daddy!!

this is kinda gross, but I had to include it. Chris killed this rattle snake today on his way to his deer stand to find something he had lost while hunting yesterday afternoon. SO SCARY!! He immediately went back to his truck, grabbed his gun, & killed it!

1 comments:

Josh, Krista, and Sophia Ritzmann said...

Hey Ging,
Dang, that's a nasty looking snake. I hate rattlesnakes. Josh, however, is our nature boy and we did some research. This is a Canebrake rattlesnake. That's crazy! Way to go Chris!! Hope all is well!