CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

T-R-O-U-B-L-E

I go in the laundry room for 1 minute to start a load of clothes. As I'm coming out and start walking down the hall looking for Warner, I hear water running!! OH NO!!! This is what I find in the bathroom!!




I only thought playing in the toilet was a problem! Note to self:
KEEP BATHROOM DOOR CLOSED AT ALL TIMES!!!!!!!
Oh and he also had his shoes on in the bathtub, but I took those off before I grabbed the camera. I just hope they aren't ruined...

4 comments:

Laurin said...

That's pretty funny Ging! Good thing he's so cute!

Audra Laney said...

Smart kid!

Crystal and Billy said...

That is sooo funny!!

the rayners said...

i have had to come back and look at this post everyday - he is so stinking cute. can't wait to hang out in a couple of weeks. love y'all!

aunt gib