CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS!!

Every year growing up my mom always made pound cakes for our neighbors and friends for their Christmas gift. So, this year I decided to carry on the tradition and start making these cakes myself. With my mom here this week it was a great time to get started. WELL....yesterday and today combined we have made 18 pound cakes and delivered all 18 to our neighbors and friends!! It has been so much fun being in the kitchen with my mom - a little difficult sometimes with a toddler around, but so much fun!! I do have a few stories to tell - Warner is grabbing everything off the counters - even kitchen counters! He managed to get a hold of the Crisco shortening while we weren't looking and made a mess with it! He also grabbed a cake that was sitting on the counter - I caught it just in time from falling on the floor. While we were baking yesterday we looked up and he had the scissors in his hand and he was running through the house! This little boy is ALL BOY!!! I can not turn my back for one minute!!

He found a coke in the pantry and was carrying it around like a big boy!


The finished product! I am so tired of baking cakes, but so glad we did it!


0 comments: