CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Funny Story!!

Warner LOVES keys! He can spot them a mile away and starts saying, "keys, keys" - it actually comes out more like "teas, teas". So every once in a while when he's being very fussy or needs to be entertained we will let him play with our keys. Last weekend Chris gave Warner my keys and they have been missing ever since. We have searched EVERYWHERE!!! We have literally torn our house apart looking for these keys. Thankfully I have a spare for my car or we would've really been in trouble. I have kinda just given up on finding them - hoping that when we get our house back in order after this remodel (our bedroom furniture is currently in our living room!) that maybe they will just turn up. Chris, on the other hand, has not given up. He has not stopped looking for my keys. So tonight as he was one of his hunts for the keys, he decided to look in the air vent in our bathroom -that currently does not have a cover over it due to the remodeling. He gets a flash light and finds what looks like part of my keys - after further inspection and a very difficult time getting them out they are now back in my possession!! NOTE TO SELF: do not let Warner out of my site with my keys in his hands!!

2 comments:

The Balls said...

that's so funny, similar thing happened to me, my keys were missing for a week & i found them in ellison's ball sorting toy!

the rayners said...

Blog, Blog, Blog, we need more blog!! How's the bathroom coming along. Have you got any new blouses??