CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Extended Stay!

Warner & I are still in Dallas loving every minute of it, well most of it! We were scheduled to fly home Thursday morning of last week. I woke up that morning feeling AWEFUL!! I could barely talk, body ached, coughing, congestion, nauseated, yuck! I knew there was no way I could get on an airplane and definently not with a VERY active toddler in tow, so I called the airline and changed my flight to the next day. I went to the doctor later that afternoon and I was diagnosed with the flu!!!! I went ahead and changed our flight til the next week that way I would be well enough to tackle the job it is to have a toddler on a plane (sitting in my lap, ha!). After several days of complete misery I am back to normal - just a little weak - getting dressed in the morning feels like running a marathon. Thank you mom for taking such good care of me - there is just nothing like a mother's care!! No offense to Chris, but I just don't think he would of taken as good of care of me. Warner has been in hog heaven - going to the park at least once a day & getting spoiled rotten. My mom has been a little worn out from 3 days of running after Warner and taking care of me. She keeps saying, "I just don't remember you & Pat being that active!" HA HA!! Now she knows how I feel at the end of the day!!
Warner at the park!! He has been to the park everyday we've been here. He LOVES it!! And it's nice for us too - if he's acting up we just say, "well, I guess you can't go to the park today" and he straightens right up!!

FUN at Buddy & Kissy's house!!

We have a hard time getting him off the swing. He LOVES to swing!! Looks like we will have to get a swing set before his birthday in May!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: