CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Finished Product!!

The bathroom is finished!! All we need is the shower door & we will be in business. These pictures really don't do it justice - Chris worked so hard on this project. I'll have to brag on him for a bit - he did ALL the work except for laying the tile. He completely gutted it & did the sheet rock, mudding, painting, crown molding, electrical work, plumbing - you name it he did it. I am so lucky to have such a handy husband. I told him I was in good shape now that he could do plumbing & electrical work!!
I'm so mad that I don't have any "before" pictures. You really can't have a full appreciation for the changes without seeing what it looked like before. Just picture no doors, stained carpet, one sink, disgusting bathtub, etc.

going into the bathroom from our bedroom
our new double sink vanity...it is sooo nice to have 2 sinks!
we found a perfect place for one of my favorite pictures!
going in to the shower
shower - I LOVE my bench! potty & cabinet that Chris jazzed up by adding a little molding
DOORS!!! We LOVE doors!! The entry into our bathroom use to be open - so much better with doors. This is the view in to our bedroom.

So glad to be finished!!

5 comments:

The Davidsons said...

That is GORGEOUS! I know you are excited! Great job Chris!

Crystal and Billy said...

It looks soo good. Chris did such a great job!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

That's so cool!!! Looks great. How fun.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.