CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

busy week

Yesterday, Warner & I met up with the Ritzmann family - Josh, Krista, & little Sophia - for lunch. It was great to finally meet this precious baby and see a friend I don't get to see near enough. Krista & I were college roomates. Josh was my brother's freshman roomate at the Air Force Academy. Krista & Josh met at my wedding and were married a year & a half later. It was so fun catching up - lets do this more often!


I don't know what I'm doing here, but it's cute of Warner & Sophie!

Today Warner had a follow up visit with his ENT in Oxford. He had PE tubes placed a year ago (3/19/07), so we have to go every 6 months for a check-up. Everything looks great! One tube is out & in the ear canal, so it should come out on its own in the next month. The other is still intact, but should also come out on its own within the next six months.

Sleepy boy on the ride home.
We are LOVING this pretty weather!! After lunch and nap, we met our friends at the park. You think he's happy to be there or what??
I turn my back for 2 seconds and he had crawled more than half way up the monkey bars - my little monkey!!


1 comments:

the rayners said...

I can't believe he could climb that high in a dress!!

Pat