CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Today is Warner's 2nd birthday!! WOW!! How in the world can my baby be 2 years old?? I can remember the picture below like it was yesterday. I remember the first time I held Warner & how it changed my life forever. I immediately fell deeply in love with this gift from God. All I wanted was to protect him, to take him home, to love him. It felt so natural to be his mommy - he fit my arms just perfectly!! He still does!!


This is one of our first pictures as a family of 3 - we are 2 very happy parents (and one TIRED & VERY SWOLLEN mommy)!



Warner sleeping in his bassinet - he was so tiny!!


this is one of my favorite pictures...I am so in love with this baby boy!!


sooo happy!! I could just look at him & smile & he would give me the biggest grin!!



always had a bib on - my little spit up boy!


wrapped up in daddy's jacket to stay warm
happy, happy, happy
happy 1st birthday - seems like just yesterday!




up to no good!


this boy has always LOVED his bath!




outside, stick in hand, boots on - he's as happy as can be!



so grown up!! When did he get this big??
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILLIAM WARNER!!


WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Bday!!! Hope y'all have a great day.

The Dunsmores said...

Happy Birthday Warner! Seriously, Ginger -- he was such a beautiful baby (and now such a handsome big-brother-to-be!). Hope the party goes well.

Hillary Jordan said...

Happy B-Day 'lil man! I hope your day is filled with cars, trucks, sticks, and dirt. I'm looking forward to seeing the party pics.

Anonymous said...

this story brings tears to my eyes. you were born to be a mother; and it shows. warner is so blessed to have you. love you, DAD