CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Lots going on!!

My very sweet & very pregnant friend, Laurin, came to visit us Thursday & Friday. We had so much fun catching up - I don't think we stopped talking from the moment she arrived until she left on Saturday morning. Laurin & I have been friends since our freshman year at State and we were roomates our Junior, Senior, & 5th year. She is one of my very best friends - I love her so much!! Warner loves her too - he had so much fun playing. Laurin is going to make a great mother to baby boy no name....hopefully he will have a name before his arrival in July.


On Friday we met up with another one of our best friends, Krista, and her precious little girl, Sophie. Again, we spent all afternoon just talking. Krista lives too far away!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEPLER!! On Saturday morning Chris, Warner, & I headed to Alabama for Kepler's 2nd brithday party. We had fun fishing, eating, & getting wet - the boys had more fun splashing each other than anything else!



Thank you Laurin for Warner's birthday present - it has been a huge hit! He LOVES bubbles!


And last, but certainly not least - Kissy arrived Sunday for a week to help me get ready for Warner's birthday party. We are so glad she's here!!


Posted by Picasa

0 comments: