CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

LOVING this weather!!

With daddy working such long hours (5am - 9pm), we've been trying to stay busy. The weather has been so nice - hot, but nice. We've been playing with all Warner's birthday presents...his birthday falls at such a great time!
Earlier in the week we got out the water spout attachment to the sprinkler. Warner wasn't so sure about it - the water really was too cold. As soon as I unhooked the water spout thing, he loved playing with the hose.

Today he tried out his new paint that cousins Kepler & Dax gave him for his birthday. He LOVED painting - I think mainly because it involved water!!

and then his sidewalk chalk that the McCrory cousins gave him. He had more fun carrying around the bucket than actually using the chalk to color..

then he had to take a ride on daddy's lawnmower - being a silly boy!!

We miss daddy so much when he's working such long hours, but we also know it's necessary. All his hard work will pay off at the end of the year & we'll forget about these long hours - hopefully!

One thing I do like is all this one on one time I get with my little booger! He is so full of life!! Thankfully I have gotten most of my energy back & I'm not walking around like a zomby - like I did the first 12 weeks of my pregnancy. He is such a sweet boy...his new thing is if I tell him "no" or "not right now" he will tell me "okay mommy". So sweet!! At night after his bath he will crawl up in my lap & start giving kisses (real kisses, eskimo, & butterfly kisses). He is so smart - everyday something new is coming out of his mouth - words I didn't even know he knew! I hope to sink in & really ENJOY these next 6 months of only being Warner's mommy - ENJOY every minute giving him 100% of my attention.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Kissy said...

always have popsicles!!!!!!