CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

say CHEESE!!

We had our picture made today (all 3 of us). Of course, Warner wouldn't exactly cooperate, but hopefully some of the pictures will turn out . Here he is before the photographer showed up - look how still he is sitting....ha! That didn't last long!!

We are having a busy summer around here - traveling, appointments, swimming, birthday parties... It doesn't look like it's going to slow down anytime soon. This little boy is at SUCH A FUN AGE!! I know I say that about every age, but he is just so funny. I am constantly calling Chris to tell him what funny thing just came out of his mouth. He knows what he wants - "I watch choo choo, I do it, I hold it, I sleep in mommy & daddy's bed, I go outside and play, I ride in dada's truck..." This morning as I was trying to get him dressed for the pictures, he was telling me "bye mommy, I gotta go". He will tell me "I tee tee on potty", so then I take the diaper off, go to the potty, and all he wants to do is flush it. My mom has told me to have patience, but I don't think this potty training thing is going to be easy! He loves to point out the trucks as we are driving down the road - "big truck, big white truck, big black truck" - he is really into colors! He plays with his choo choo train everyday - I will hear him from another room saying, "choo choo. All aboard!" I could just eat him up!! He is growing up too fast - getting so tall. I'm trying to enjoy every second and remind myself daily of what a blessing this little boy is to us.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Kissy said...

Ready to board that train on Saturday - choo choo, all aboard!!