CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

while mommy's away...

the boys will play!! I went out of the town this weekend, and Warner & daddy stayed home. Warner's newest love is golf - I hear ALL DAY - "I play golf!" He really is pretty good too! So daddy & Warner went to the golf course and "play golf". He gets out everytime with his daddy and uses his plastic clubs to hit his ball. Watch out Tiger Woods!!

Here are a few of the not so many pictures I took at Laurin's baby shower. Isn't she beautiful?? I can't wait to meet this precious baby boy. I already love him and he's not even mine...

Here is his adorable room that Laurin "designed" herself - she did all the art work and designed the bedding (her mom did the sewing). Now all she needs is a baby - and a name for the baby!

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

AWWWWWWWW BIG LAR's gonna be a mom!!! and that room is PRECIOUS!!!!!!!