CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

i love chicken

I took these pictures tonight of Warner eating his favorite - chicken nuggets!! He is so funny these days - you never know what's going to come out of his mouth. One morning this week he told me, "that fish gonna get me" - talking about a plastic fish. I said "that fish is not going to get you" and he said "daddy said that fish get me." He totally made that one up! Then yesterday out of no where Warner said, "I wanna go back to beach mommy". I told him to tell Buddy & Kissy!

I've been working so hard on his big boy room. I'm so excited about it!! As soon as it's all finished I'll have to post some pictures. I've had so much fun doing it - and most importantly Warner has been great! He has his little routine - read books, say his prayers, hugs & kisses - and then he's good to go. I'm so thankful for my good sleeper!!

Daddy starts to cut corn tomorrow, so we won't be seeing him as much. Harvest is an exciting time of year, but it also means very long hours!

Warner is still obsessed with trains! Yesterday morning we were over at Sam's house and Warner would not leave without 'Gordon' - one of the Thomas trains. I thought we could leave with it and then he would forget about it and I could sneak it away and give it back to Sam later in the day. Well, as I type this (a day later) he still has it in his hand. He has bathed with it, slept with it, and even puts in on the table next to him while he eats!! I will be buying Sam another 'Gordon' as soon as I find it in the store.

Life with this little boy is NEVER dull!!!!!

1 comments:

Kissy said...

Those curls are getting thicker, I believe. I'm with W - let's go back to the beach!