CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

all aboard

This is what Warner does all day everyday. He LOVES his trains. The second we walk in Wal-mart he says I want a new train, mommy. He knows all of their names which totally amazes me. He wants to watch Thomas the Train movies and he sings Thomas the Train songs all day long.

I was sitting on the floor "indian style' and Warner came over and sat beside me and tried to do the same - it was the cutest thing.


He is soaking in everything we do and everything we say - kinda scary! I tell him all the time that he does not tell mommy and daddy "no". He looked at me the other day and said "mommy, don't tell me no". I'm in trouble!!


This was at the Catholic school fair last week. I think the title should read "teach 'em young!" I thought we would just skip this booth, but his daddy had other plans!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

oh how i love his boots. if i have a little boy one day, i will most likely get you to help me dress him. :)

The Lively's said...

you are so funny!! I will absolutely help.

Carley said...

if i ever have a boy, i think i'll name him warner, so he could wear all those cute monograms!!!HAHA. he is adorable!