CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Breckenridge, Colorado

A couple of weeks ago we took a little vacation with our good friends Charles & Lesley. It was wonderful!! I was very hesitant about leaving Warner for 4 nights - the longest I've ever been away from him was 2 nights. I missed him so much, but I think it was good for me to have a little time to myself. I came back recharged and ready to resume my mommy duties.

Breckenridge was beautiful!! I had been once before with Chris' family, but that had been about 9 years ago. The weather was great - we even got to see a little snow falling...and of course there was snow everywhere. Something we are not use to - I slipped a lot! We did it all - skiing, shopping, eating, relaxing, pampering. Lesely and I had a little afternoon at the spa - we each got a body scrub and I had a much needed pedicure. It was heavenly! We asked around every where we went about good places to eat. We got some great advice and ended up eating at a lot of local favorites. We had plans to cook a lot, but Charles & Chris decided we were on vacation after all...


Thank you JoJo and Pops for taking such good care of our little boy!! He is still talking about the Mississippi State basketball game they took him to.


Now for some pictures!






poor Chris had to stay on mostly greens with the amateurs...



this was our awesome house we rented - Chris & Lesley did such a good job picking this. It was beautiful and perfect - with a pool table and hot tub!!



0 comments: