CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

crayons & forts

Apparently Warner likes the taste of crayons. We usually use the crayola twistables for this very reason, but Warner found a bag of regular crayons and went to town with the yellow. Daddy had to use a toothpick to get it out of his teeth!!

silly boy!!

We had to say goodbye to the beautiful weather, and I had to get creative to entertain this busy boy! I use to LOVE to build a fort as a child, so I decided to build one for Warner and it was a hit! He even let mommy get in the fort with him...and when Buddy & Kissy called last night he wanted them to get in the fort with him too.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kissy said...

Are we getting the crayons out of the teeth?

the rayners said...

i love that picture of chris. such a sweet daddy!

The Fab Five said...

So sweet! We are all about forts!

The Shermans said...

So good to hear from you! Consider yourself added to our list to. I love being able to keep up with everyone and their children. It's so nice to see what everyone is up to. My in-laws ask about your family often.

Warner is precious. And he's so big! I must say, I'm not looking forward to Sam growing up.