CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

for my Valentines...

I made this delicious cake...red velvet with cream cheese icing....from scratch...for my Valentines. My mom always made us a heart shaped cake for Valentines growing up. I decided to carry on this little tradition with my family. She use to spell out "I love you" with red hots....but since M&M's are Warner's favorite I chose to use them instead. I thought it turned out pretty good. Thanks mom for the help. I think they liked it!!






No pictures to share of Kissy, but she was here all last week with us. It is always a treat to have my mom here - she spoils us! We filled my freezer with homemade spaghetti sauce, white chili, and chicken rotel!! She's the best!! Thank you mom!!!!!

0 comments: