CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

love him

Look at this face! He watches EVERYTHING we do. This was a few weeks back (our Valentine's date to PF Changs) - we were waiting on daddy to finish his food, and I was tired of waiting!! This is how I was sitting and I look over and Warner is doing it too!! He is a such a mess!!
We had a busy weekend...farm & gin show on Friday- we were smart this time and dropped the boys off and JoJo and I went shopping. Saturday we traveled to Jackson for our twin nephew's 1st birthday party. They were so cute digging into their cakes - I've got some cute pictures, but I left my camera in Jackson.
Last night Warner started running fever, and this morning it was even higher. He is pitiful!! We've been on the couch watching movies all morning. He's napping now. I'm praying this is just a little fever virus and it will pass soon. The weather is warming up and he has been dying to get outside!!

1 comments:

Kissy said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that angelic look!