CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

in case you didn't notice...

before

during

after

Warner got a MAJOR haircut while we were in Dallas. My first reaction - "I hate it!"...but it has really grown on me. Even though it makes him look too big...I'll put it like Chris said, "he finally has a little boy haircut." Okay okay...I get it!!! He is my baby you know!! Can you tell I'm having a little problem letting him grow up? Which may explain the reason why he is not potty trained!! Well, the count down is on because he starts school in August and he HAS to be potty trained by then. How am I gonna let him go to school???!!

2 comments:

laurawh said...

I know what you mean! Parker is 5 1/2 and I still keep his hair long! He had a few big boy haircuts before he was 2 but no more! You will get hime trained! He is just a boy and they are hard!

The Dunsmores said...

I love it! So cute! Good luck with the training...keep us posted - Roanin is right behind him!