CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

our new addition

Isn't she a cutie?? Chris surprised us both with this baby girl on Monday afternoon. She's as cute as can be, but she cries A LOT - it's getting better though. I think she's already figured out how to get what she wants...last night she slept inside. We didn't want our neighbors to kill us! She loves Warner and follows him everywhere - I hope they will be the best of friends! We still haven't named her, so if you have any ideas let us know.





4 comments:

Kissy said...

Awwww! What a cute lil girl! Millie?

Audra Laney said...

That's so precious. I had a black lab named Queen that my parents got me when I was around 4 years old. We grew up together and I considered her a best friend! Hopefully Warner and "nameless dog" will have a great bond as well!

The Segrest Family said...

SO CUTE!!!! we have a black lab named Ellie. =) you can use that one if you want - im sure they won't be in the same class at school =)

Anonymous said...

She's SO cute! I thought of the name, Blackberry but you had already named her! Can't wait to see her bye! From, Sydney