CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

30 weeks

I am 30 weeks this week!!! It is really flying by - I can't wait to meet this little kicking machine inside of me!! His nursery is coming together - I'm still waiting on several things that are being made and then I'll post some pictures. I think it's going to turn out cuter than I had imagined. I've had fun picking out some little clothes - even though he doesn't need much thanks to Michelle (Chris' sister that has twin boys). Time is really flying by!! It's wierd to think that in a little over 2 months this little boy that I have been dreaming of will be part of our family. I can't wait!!!

Gibson sent me this picture so I thought I would post it - caption should read - BIG MAMA!!

We had a doctors appointment today with ultrasound. It is getting harder & harder to get good pictures since he is running out of room. We get great pictures of his feet as they are usually up by his head - he is always in a ball and won't show his face!! His head has been in my ribs for the past 10 weeks so I was glad that it had finally moved down. He is weighing in at 3 lbs 9 oz and his heartbeat was in the 140's. The most exciting news is that the fliud levels are still fantastic, he is measuring right on target, and the blood flow through the cord is great. Praise God!!

2 comments:

The Overstreets said...

Hooray! You look beautiful!

The Segrest Family said...

you swallowed a basketball! you look great!!!!!!!!!!
praise the Lord for a healthy baby and a healthy mama!