CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

family beach trip 2009

After a weekend in Blue Mountain Beach with my friends, I headed to Perdido Key to join my family for the rest of the week. We had such a great week - eating, rest & relaxation, and togetherness - I'm so blessed!! Thanks mom & dad for a great vacation - when are we going back?? Warner is like his mommy and LOVED the beach!! He would've played in the sand and water all day if we had let him...he is a little fish and loved the pool as well. He is so ready to swim on his own - told my dad one day in the pool when he didn't have his floaties on "just let me go under for a little while." Swimming lessons can't come soon enough! We stayed on the beach most all morning and afternoon. We would go in for lunch and naps and then go back out. It was such a great week that went by too fast!! Here are a few pictures....I'll put up some more throughout the week as I go through them.



0 comments: