CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

more birthday

One of the only pictures of the 3 of us from the day...not the best picture.
the birthday boy

Pops & Buddy in deep conversation

Meme & JoJo

We had to move everything in the garage because of the rain...not the plan, but it worked out fine.

Laurel and Gibson (my photographer) - Gibson helped me so much with the party - I can't even begin to list the things she did...she cleaned out my refrigerator!!!

He couldn't wait to get into that cake!!







Sam & Warner watching as the train is being set up.

I love this picture - look at Warner's hand on her shoulder.

the train was a big hit!!



Buddy & Laurel

Warner even got to drive.
Kissy & JoJo with Lucy Kate & Bryant Johnson...I wish I would've gotten a picture of all Warner's friends at his party - he is one lucky little boy to have so many friends show up in the rain for his party.

I still can't believe he's 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

The Quinns said...

Looks like the party was a hit! Hope you're feeling good! He is precious!

The Segrest Family said...

all of these pictures are SO CUTE! happy 3rd b'day!!!
camp keeps saying that he wants a train party this year (turns 4 in sept)... he keeps telling me about his 'awesome train party'! ha! where did you get that CUTE banner?! i love it!

LT (and Max) said...

so cute! henry is really into trains ("frains") now too. jenny did a great job on the invitations and the cake looks so yummy! happy birthday to your little man!

Laurin said...

That train is pretty awesome! He's such a cute birthday boy. Looks like fun!

The Lively's said...

My creative friend, Mary Evelyn, made the banner for Warner's 1st birthday party. I have used it for every birthday. This year I hung it inside for the entire week of his birthday - he LOVED that!!