CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Jackson's nursery part 1

Here's a little teaser to show you a little of Jackson's nursery. I'll show you the second part of the room later when it's all finished. I am so so happy with it - Chris has to turn the light out at night and kick me out!! I could just stay in there all day and stare. I have been dreaming of another baby and this nursery for a long long time. I can't believe this dream is about to become a reality!!!! I can't wait for Jackson to get here!!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

i love it!!! SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Audra Laney said...

Those curtains are fabulous!

childsplay said...

It's beautiful...have fun with the next few weeks!

The Billy Drane Family said...

Love the nursery...it looks great!!

Kacie said...

I love your nursery! The curtains are my favorite part! :) I'm 1 week behind you in pregnancy so I enjoy reading your blog!