CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

uniform Wednesday round 2

Well, we've already had our first sickness after only being in school for one week. I knew it would happen, but not so soon. He started getting sick Friday afternoon and had fever all weekend. He even had to miss school on Monday.
When Chris dropped him off at school on Tuesday morning he got out of the truck, didn't even look back, and ran to his teacher and jumped in her arms. When I dropped him off one day last week as we were pulling in the car pool line he says, "there's my school!! I like school!!" I think it's safe to say that Warner is enjoying himself at school...



Update on baby Jackson - last week I had dialated 1 cm, this week no change. The baby is still looking great - heartbeat in the 150's. My blood pressure is good. My belly is measuring 40 + weeks so that would explain all the nice comments I've been getting. He is still very high which is probably why my belly measures so big. I go back Monday for an ultrasound to determine the baby's weight/size. She will induce me on my due date if nothing happens before then. I am SOOOO ready to meet this little baby!! Everything is completely done - bags are packed, room is ready, bottles are sanatized, clothes are washed....so now I am just getting more and more anxious! Please pray that the delivery & birth would all go smoothly and that Jackson would come into this world safe and healthy. I can't believe I am about to have 2 little boys!!!!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Ginger, We are so excited for you!!! You are in my thoughts and prayers! Love you!

Haley said...

yay! excited for y'all! Cant wait to meet little Jackson. We will be in MS in mid sept. so hopefully we can see him then! We'll be praying for you.

Missy said...

YAY for y'all!! Warner is so precious! It was so nice meeting both of you at the pool. I feel like I have known you forever because of your blog. I am praying for you, baby Jackson, and your family. Take care! :) Missy Walters