CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

6 (almost 7) weeks

when it's time to change a diaper, big brother is not too far behind


somebody wanted their picture taken too

I can't believe 6 weeks have already past. It's seems like with the 2nd baby time goes by even faster. Jackson is such a joy, and we are loving every minute of being a family of four!
At 6 weeks Jackson is....
  • holding his head up very well
  • going 7 hours between the first and second feeding of the night - mommy is getting some sleep!
  • SMILING - big open mouth smiles
  • loving his bath - his favorite time of day
  • still eating every 3 hours during the day
  • still loving the swaddle...or should I say mommy is loving it because he sleeps so well when he's swaddled (we use The Miracle Blanket)
  • grabbing onto my hair when I'm holding him - he usually has a peice of my hair in each hand
  • finally getting some relief from a clogged tear duct in his left eye that he's had for almost 5 weeks
  • 12 lbs, 1oz - can you believe that? I was shocked yesterday at the doctor when the nurse weighed him!
  • in size 2 diapers
  • wearing 3-6 month clothes, some 6-12
  • constantly being loved on (attacked) by his big brother

2 comments:

The Fab Five said...

I LOVE the pictures... priceless. he is a sweetie..as is warner

Kissy said...

LOVE the whistle!