CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

peek-a-boo

This kid is either cracking me up...or making me go insane these days!! Everything is "few more minutes" - no matter what! Especially used at bedtime. He took a ribbbon off a present that was given to us and had it wrapped around his neck. I was telling him how dangerous that is and how he never needed to put anything around his neck because he could strangle himself. He responds with, "last night (everything is last night- no matter when it happened) Frosty put a scarf around his neck." Um...we read that book about a week ago!! He remembered that Frosty the Snowman had a scarf around his neck! I took the ribbon and tied it around his head and said he could be a superhero. Well, my sister-in-law Gibson wears scarfs in her hair all the time - so Warner said, "I want to be a superhero like Gibson." He is a mess!!

He wanted to take a screwdriver to show & tell this morning, so we let him...I'm sure his teacher appreciated that. I would love to be a fly on the wall to hear what he told his class about the screwdriver!







1 comments:

Kissy said...

Yep, explain that to me momma - why does Frosty get to wear a scarf and I don't???????