CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 30, 2009

brothers

Warner is so good with his little brother! When Jackson wakes up from his nap, Warner will go in with me to get him. He'll say "hey precious, did you have a good nap?" It is the sweetest thing! I know he's just repeating what he hears me say, but it's still really sweet. The only time he gets frustrated with having a little baby around is when he wants me to do something for him and I'm feeding the baby. He'll say "aw, you're feeding him AGAIN!" That's the same way I feel buddy!!

I love these pictures because it shows how much Jackson is already mesmerized by his big brother. Look at the way he is looking at him & watching everything he does. Warner is doing head, shoulders, knees, & toes for Jackson.








Posted by Picasa

0 comments: