CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 30, 2009

in the meantime...

Thanksgiving pictures are coming, but I wanted to share these first. I put the Christmas decorations up early this year (before Thanksgiving). We have a busy week and I wanted to get them up last week while I had time. I decorated everything but waited to put the ornaments on the tree until yesterday. Warner was my little helper - he would unwrap each one and oooh and aaaah over it and then hand it to me to hang on the tree. He LOVED every minute of it! Only 2 ornaments were broken during the process - 1 by me and 1 by Chris. He was so proud of himself for helping that I had to take a picture of him in front of his decorated tree.



this makes me smile....4 stockings hanging on my mantle



Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Brooke said...

18 people, WOW! How fun though! I'm getting overwhelmed with the packing....I feel like I need to pack so much for CeCe because I know she will spit up or poop on multiple outfits each day! I have no advice! I have a friend that just went and it rained one day for them so pack panchos and umbrellas for sure just in case. I'm all for comfort for me....probably a mixture of shorts and pants and long and short sleeves, but def. comfort!! Are your boys getting better? I think mine are finally on the mend.