CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 27, 2010

7 months old!

You are sitting up without falling over, eating 3 meals a day, still loving your sleep, about to start crawling, finally sitting in a high chair (mommmy was a little lazy about getting it out), loving Mum Mums and puffs, and LOVING being outside. So far you love - apples, pears, peaches, blueberries, butternut squash, zuchinni, cauliflower, oatmeal, carrots, banana, and sweet potatoes. You don't care for peas or green beans. I am still making all your food and I love it. You are the happiest in the morning and will stay in your bed and play forever if I let you. You are still in awe of your brother and if he's around you are as content as you can be. You started reaching for me when you're in somebody else's arms and that just melts me. At your 6 month appointment when you were almost 7 months old you weighed 18 pounds 13 oz and you were 28 inches long. You don't have any teeth. Every where we go people always say you are the best baby. You really are! You are loved.










1 comments:

The Fab Five said...

I'm just now catching up on blog world. I can tell Jackson has changed so much and I bet he has such the personality. I hope all is well with you and yours!