CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

8 months

Sweet baby boy,
you are 8 months old today!! There have been so many changes in you over the last month. First of all, you are growing! You are over 20 lbs now. You now have 2 teeth. I was beginning to wonder if they were ever going to show up...and then they came in right at the same time. You are fitting pretty perfectly in 18 month clothes. You are getting a little picky about eating, so I'm having to mix a little fruit in everything you eat. Sometimes I feel a little guilty making you eat some of the combinations - like bananas mixed with turkey. You are crawling EVERYWHERE!!! We are having to child proof things we never had to with your brother! You like to dump out any laundry basket you can find and play in the dirty clothes. Just recently you started opening drawers and pulling everything out. You are so fast! How can you go from just crawling to perfected crawling in such a short time? When I walk in your room to get you after a nap this is how I find you...you are pulling up!!
I know I say this all the time, but you LOVE your brother!! Just today in the car he had you laughing harder than I've ever heard you laugh.

You

have

the funniest

expressions!

You make my life so full.
We love you!!

0 comments: