CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 28, 2010

9 months old

WOW! Nine months old! You are so much fun. You love to crawl all over the house following your brother wherever he goes. You crawl then stop and sit, then crawl and sit. You are pulling up on everything, climbing over & on top of things, and taking a few steps while holding on. You are now eating store bought baby food...momma's time is especially limited now that big brother is out of school! I think you like my food better and hopefully I'll get back to it here shortly. You love everything except green vegetables...you gag on peas and green beans. Your favorite foods are yobaby yogurt, bananas, and oatmeal. You still love your thumb and when you're going to sleep you love to suck your thumb and rub my face with the other 4 fingers on the same hand. I love to watch you on the monitor while you're sleeping - you have so many sleeping positions. You are still the best baby - very content if big brother is around. When he's not home I think you are a little lost and bored. We have been swimming a few times already this summer and you LOVE the water. I have my hands full because you are fearless! In the baby pool you love to just crawl around and you will stick your face in and come up smiling. You are a joy to our family! Our little blessing that I prayed for so long...I will never take your life for granted! Happy 9 months baby boy.







1 comments:

Kissy said...

Why the ugly face Jac Jac?