CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

show & tell

I forgot to post this last month, but it is too sweet not to document on our blog. Warner has been begging to take Jackson to show & tell since right after we brought him home from the hospital. First I told him we needed to wait until he got his shots, then it was that show & tell time was during Jackson's nap time....I finally had to give in and just go with it. I am so glad I did!! All his classmates sat on the floor and we went to the front of the class and sat in chairs. Warner told his class all about his brother - his full name, how old he was, what he ate, etc. His class was so excited to have a baby in their class and everybody wanted to hold him. Warner was such a proud big brother!!


This picture was taken on Warner's birthday, but just like at show & tell all the kids wanted to play with Jackson and hold him.


0 comments: