CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

9 months & 4 years

I took Warner and Jackson to the children's clinic this afternoon for their check-ups. I know that moms of more than two kids will probably roll their eyes at this (Michelle) - but I feel like I need a prize after that visit! It really wouldn't have been so bad...but Warner got 5 shots..yes, FIVE!! I knew there were shots involved, but I had no idea it would be so many. It was horrible!!!!
When he saw the nurse come in with a tray full of shots, he hid under a chair and 2 of them had to pry his hands from the death grip he had on the legs of the chair. He was screaming, "mommy, mommy!!!" I wanted to cry!! I think the aticipation was worse than the actual shots because after they were over, he was fine. I'm just glad that's behind us!!
Warner weighs 38 lbs and is 41 inches tall.
Jackson weighs 21 lbs 8 oz and is 28 1/2 inches tall.

5 comments:

Kissy said...

That is 5 too many shots! Poor baby!!!!

The Billy Drane Family said...

I can't believe they are getting soo big. Hate that Warner had to get 5 shots though, that couldn't have been fun! :-(

The Fab Five said...

that is THE worst visit! Glad he pulled through! They are so cute

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Segrest Family said...

aw thanks ging, for stopping by and leaving a comment =)
i still check your blog all the time too - your boys are PRECIOUS.
5 shots = SO SAD!!!!
not fun to take them both at the same time, but i agree - get it all done at once! we have dentist visit in a couple of weeks, and i always do them both at the same time - its a tiring day, but DONE when it's done!
hope y'all are well!