CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 23, 2010

last week...what a week!!

We had a full and exhausting week last week. Monday - Jackson & I got up bright and early and drove to the airport to pick up Kissy. Right as I was picking her up I get a call from the school saying Warner was running fever and somebody needed to come get him. Daddy to the rescue! By the time Jackson, Kissy, and I arrived home, Warner was pretty pitiful. Tuesday - Chris & I leave bright and early headed to Oxford for Chris to have an endoscopy (long story short, he has had a lot of stomach issues going on in the last few months, but thankfully it is just severe acid reflux and can be treated with medication). Warner seems to be feeling better, no fever. Wednesday - the day of Warner's school and church program. Warner wakes up with a temperature of 104 degrees!! Needless to say, he misses all of his programs and I am devastated. Off to the doctor we go...and he has a sinus infection. The rest of week looked pretty much like this - fever, medicine, sleeping, watching movies, fever, medicine, sleeping, etc. Somewhere in the middle of all that my mom and I (my mom mainly) managed to bake 24 pound cakes for my neighbors and friends. We also added a new member to our family - Bubba. Whew...I'm tired just thinking about it!!

0 comments: