CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 11, 2011

18 months

Jackson, Jack Jack, little bit, mess, baby boy - you are 18 months old. You turned 18 months on February 27th. How is that possible? I'm pretty sure I just held you in my arms for the first time in the hospital. You are growing up on me!! You are a little fire cracker...you know what you want and you're going to do whatever it takes to get it. We sit down to eat and if it's not what you want you start pointing to the refrigerator to get you something else. If Warner has something you want, you do whatever it takes to get it. You are a screamer!! I think it's mostly frustration because you can't say what you want to say. You scream to get our attention, when your mad, when you want something and can't reach it, when you want to go outside, etc. Speaking of outside...you would live outside. You still try to escape when we don't close the back door all the way. I lost you last week for 5 minutes...I was running through the house in a frantic because I couldn't find you. I thought you went to get your juice, then you were gone. Finally I looked out in the driveway and there you were playing with Warner's golf club.

eating blueberries...one of your favorite foods.
You and Warner both have an obsession with Toy Story right now. You think if you point to the t.v. or bring me the remote control that I'm just suppose to turn it on all the time. I will have these movies memorized if the sun doesn't come out soon.
You are still a great sleeper. You have to have both your blankets and your pillow now to go to sleep. You know all your body parts and love to point to your belly button. You call Warner "Woo Woo" and it is the cutest thing in the world! You still love love love your daddy! When you hear the back door open at the end of the day, you start clapping and yelling, "dada".
You think you are as big as Warner and want to do everything he is doing. Usually Warner is pretty tolerant of this, but sometimes you are a little too much - like when you tear apart his train track or take away his cars that he has lined up just right.
You still like to eat, but you have started being hesitant about trying new things. When I try to give you a bite of something you don't want, you shake your head no. Ugh! One night a couple of weeks ago you went to bed with out any supper because you had a total meltdown. You did not want to eat what I had fixed you!! After your nap in the afternoons your favorite thing to do is stand up on the counter in the kitchen and pick a snack out of the cabinet. You get the biggest smile on your face!!
You are at such a fun age. I can't wait to watch you grow up! I'm so thankful that God gave us you. What an awesome gift!! Always remember that you belong to God...we get to take care of you here on Earth, but you belong to the Lord. He loves you so much!!
One last picture (one of my new favorites). I'm so thankful that you two have each other!!

1 comments:

"B" said...

I always love to read what you write about Warner & Jackson. It is written with such love from a mother's heart! "B"