CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 8, 2011

family & friends

Jackson & Warner with aunt B

Earlier in the week, my little travelers and I headed on a road trip to meet up with my mom and visit my grandmothers. We had a great visit and got to see all my aunts & both grandmothers.


Jackson chillin in an old, old highchair. breakfast at meme's house....right up at the bar with cartoons on the big tv...spoiled rotten!


one of my favorite things - azaleas!!!


Laurin and her kids came to visit on Monday...it had been a long time. I finally got to meet this little angel - Stella.

Jackson loved her...and just kissed her over & over. It was sweet at first..then he started getting a little rough. Sorry Stella!


Warner & Jackson loved playing with Lennox...and Lennox loved Buzz & Woody!!

Thank you Laurin, Lennox, and Stella for coming to visit us!!

Warner rode his bike down this hill over & over.
Jackson loved picking flowers and throwing them in Meme's pond.

B sent home with us 2 big bags full of Easter goodies for the boys....Warner is asking everyday if it's Easter yet!! Thank you B!!


I was worn out from keeping up with these 2 in Meme's non baby-proofed house, but it was worth every minute. What a blessing for my boys to have 4 living great grandparents!!

0 comments: