CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 8, 2011

church and school programs

Warner's Jr. K class had a little Mother's Day program last week. It was so so sweet...we all had a hard time fighting back the tears. I am so blessed to be a mommy...especially to this sweet little boy!!


Our church had a a Spring Musical last Sunday night and Warner's Wednesday night class had a little part in it and got to sing several of the songs they have learned. They did such a great job.

Warner's first time to wear blue jeans (ha ha!) and I think he looks pretty cute (if I do say so myself). He was loving all the pockets...and told Chris later that night, "we have the same pants."

best buddies - Warner & Paxton

1 comments:

Laurin said...

Aw, I got that handprint card too!!! :) So Sweet! Love the jeans... look at Warner growing up!