CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 22, 2011

family fun day

On Friday, Warner had his class party and a half day of school. We had a fun day planned to start off the Christmas holidays! Our first stop was the movies. We took the boys to see Alvin & the Chipmunks - Chipwrecked. It was so cute, and Jackson sat in the my lap through the whole movie - success! After the movie, it was time to go see Santa Clause. We went with the Bass Pro Shop Santa this year. I didn't really know how Jackson would react. He was fine until it came time to sit on Santa's lap. I just sat him up there and walked away. He didn't last long!


Then it was time for Starry Nights at Shelby Farms. This was so much fun!! The boys loved sitting in the front seat, looking at all the lights, and seeing what they could find. The lights were beautiful.




I am loving my kitchen!! My favorite thing is the overhang we added at the last minute. The boys sit here for breakfast, snack, meals, etc. It is something I am really going to enjoy. I love having them in the kitchen with me!!


0 comments: