CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Kitchen, Kissy's visit, & Warner's Christmas program

We have countertops!!!! I am so so happy with how it all turned out. It was not fun to live through, but now that it is coming together, it was totally worth it. I even got to cook with week...YAY!!


Kissy to the rescue!! So thankful for my mom. She will interupt her week & change her plans to drive over 7 hours to come help me. We worked so hard, got everything put back in my cabinets, baked 15 cakes, and even had a little fun eating & shopping downtown.
Warner had his Christmas program at school this morning. They rang their hand bells and sang several songs along with reciting scripture. It was such a blessing!







Warner's Kindergarten class


Chris started on the back splash yesterday. I am so thankful for a handy husband - it is amazing all that he can do. It is looking great!! Just as I had imagined. We are so close to the finish line!!


1 comments:

The Segrests said...

Love these sweet pictures!!!
And LOVE your backsplash! That's what ours is too!