CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

blocks, sleeping buddies, great weather, etc.

Jackson is loving blocks...he is very good and so proud of himself. He wants me to take his picture with his finished product.



At bedtime, Chris reads to the boys in Warner's bed. Then he calls me in the room and we say our prayers, and I usually take Jackson to his room. Jackson has been begging to sleep in WooWoo's room, so a few weeks ago on a Friday night we left him in there thinking this will never work...

and we never heard another peep. We let them go to sleep in the same bed and then we move Jackson to his crib.

We've been doing lots of homework around here. Reading!

and writing!

Kindergarten is hard work!!

We've had some beautiful, warm weather. Give these boys a screwdriver and some dirt and they're good to go.





I took a girl's trip to New Orleans this past weekend. I ran in a half-marathon relay (5.6 miles). The farthest I've ever run in a race! We had a great time!

me & my relay partner, Jennifer

the whole group- Jennifer, Kate, Lesley, me, Laura, Rachel, & Melissa

This weekend our whole graduate class will be participating in the Amanda Price Memorial 5K. These are the shirts we are wearing. I am so honored to have known this amazing woman, and I can't wait to run in her honor.

0 comments: