CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Valentine's & quick trip to Laurel

We got home from the LeBonheur emergency room at 12:30 the night before Valentines. I had planned on a Valentine's breakfast, but that just wasn't going to happen. I did make them a heart shaped cake...and that is always a big hit with all my boys!


Warner was out of school the end of the week, so we made a quick trip to Laurel to see their great grandmothers. My parents were in town for the funeral of our dear friend, Mitch Mauldin. I wasn't able to make in time for the funeral, but we did get to spend time with our family.
Meme's chair is always a big hit.


We had some beautiful weather.



And we all got haircuts!! My cousin, Jaime, is the best!



My dad's brother, Craig, and his family were in town the same weekend, so we got to spend time with them too.

Jackson, Sydney, B, Warner, and Cole playing play-dough.


So thankful for our families!!

0 comments: