CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

lately

We've been spending lots of time at the park.


Chris sent me this picture while I was out of town one weekend. They are so sweet together when they are sleeping (on mommy's pillow).


Me & my dad after our St. Patrick's Day 5K. I love you, dad!


Warner's new bike that he & daddy picked out. He is always on this bike.


Jackson & I got to keep Emma one morning last week. We had the best time!


After a much needed haircut...now he can see.


before church last Sunday


A little snake kill before church. This is 1 of 2 snakes we have killed in the last week. These are the only snakes we have ever seen at our house in the six years that we've lived here.


Payton's fishing birthday party.


I leave the house for one hour to go to the grocery store..and this is what I came home to. Daddy was in trouble!!


Helping daddy on the farm.



We are busy at the Lively house - between church & baseball practice we have something every night of the week. Chris has started planting and that means long hours. We are looking forward to Easter, the Juke Joint Festival, Super Bulldog Weekend, and Warner's first baseball game!!

0 comments: